Kindus’ external network penetration tests identify any potential vulnerabilities that could allow a hacker access to your systems. Such vulnerabilities may consist of factors such as poor hardware configurations, ineffective system configuration, weak security systems controls, or poor design and coding standards.
Findings could include the discovery of weak passwords, unpatched or poorly configured systems, the location of malware, or insecure confidential data.
- Identifies existing effective network security, such as intrusion detection and prevention systems, implemented application defences, and firewalls
- Meets industry compliance
- Tests your organisation’s incident response capabilities
- Tests your organisation’s external monitoring
- Provides organisational security awareness
- Identifies insufficient access controls
- Results in protection from external threats