Kindus’ team of ISO 27001 consultants have a wealth of experience in guiding companies from the very beginning all the way through to accreditation. Achieving accreditation involves creating a range of documentation and policies, implementing technology and training staff. Kindus’ consultants will do this quickly, with minimal disruption to staff, no matter where your company is located.
Being ISO 27001 certified could give you the following benefits:
- Win more business – Companies often have procurement requirements for ISO 27001 certification as a condition to supply, so gaining certification opens doors commercially and financially.
- Customer satisfaction – Give your customers confidence that their personal information is protected with you, protecting your reputation in the market.
- Business continuity – Avoid IT and business downtime by preventing future security issues.
- Legal compliance – Comply with the statutory and regulatory requirements your company faces and reduce the risk of facing prosecution and fines.
- Reduce data loss – Ensure customer records, financial information and intellectual property are protected from loss, theft and damage.
- Proven business credentials – Independent verification against a globally recognised industry standard speaks volumes, not only to existing and potential customers but reinforces shareholder/investor confidence.