Every organisation needs a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to ensure that business quickly returns back to normal.
Fortunately, Kindus’ expert consultants will set out how your organisation will operate following an incident, and how it expects to return to ‘business as usual’:
- Assessment and gap analysis – Kindus will examine your most critical business processes and determine what resources are needed, for example, technology, people, suppliers and premises. Our risk-based approach will identify your organisation’s most vulnerable areas.
- Strategy and planning – Kindus will develop a careful, documented approach in order to prepare your team to recognise threats at an early stage and empower them to take swift action before incidents escalate.
- Training and exercises – Kindus’ consultants will tailor our services to your business needs, including training modules and exercises to test your off-site recovery capabilities.
Disaster Recovery is also an essential element of a resilient organisation. Kindus will ensure that critical business information can be recovered as quickly and efficiently in order to minimise downtime and keep your business running:
- Immediate disaster recovery plan – Kindus will guarantee that your disaster recovery plan is ready to be enacted the moment you need it.
- Comprehensive disaster recovery program – Kindus will provide a program that makes use of both cloud-based and traditional offsite media storage components.
- Customised disaster recovery program – Kindus will design, build and test a customised program that suits your organisation.