AI is no longer a fringe concept, confined to technology companies and academia, but a well-established, practical tool for the real world. This widespread emergence has therefore increased the need to audit all uses of AI in an organisation. Whether your organisation currently takes a high or lower level approach to governance and risk assessment, Kindus will help you define and pilot an effective AI audit programme.
Kindus will help you answer important questions, such as:
- How are AI initiatives aligned to business strategy and how is innovation driven?
- Who in the organisation is responsible for AI, and any potential mistakes it makes?
- How will your organisation protect against new AI threats?
- How will your organisation manage the AI inventory?
- Is your organisation aware what the risks are, the controls needed and how to audit them?