What we do
Kindus has quickly developed a reputation for delivering excellence within all its projects. We work closely to understand your requirements and identify any potential risks. We carefully map resources to the delivery of key milestones so that benefits are realised quickly. We endeavour to understand your business and make sure that technology enables not hinders your business processes. We seek to develop programmes of continuous improvements and operational efficiency with you the client.
Our experience spans numerous industries, from financial to pharmaceutical and from retail to healthcare. Our dedication to providing the best possible service and delivering beyond all expectations; forms the core of our work ethics.
Some of our projects
- Large multi-national pharmaceutical – SAP Business One and SAP Hana Projects, European Microsoft Lync Deployment, Secure File Transfer Solution, ISO 27001 Project, Security Information and Event Management, Risk Assessments
- Large Insurance Company based in the north of England – Risk Assessments, Business Continuity Planning
- National Financial Institution – Firewall Deployment, Load Balancing
- Major Telecoms Provider – Anti Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Solution
- Major Marketing Agency – Risk Assessments and Penetration Testing
As well as providing services within the private & commercial sectors detailed above, our experience also includes key government departments, where we have provided additional services in COSO ERM Risk Management & Internal Audit for the following:-
- National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) now part of National Crime Agency
- The Charity Commission
- The National Lottery
- The Law Society
- Government Car & Dispatch Agency
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project. We’ll be more than happy to help outline your options and identify areas for improvement.